1. Be nice. Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it differs from yours.
2. Be honest. Check your facts before posting.
3. Don’t curse. Surely you can find a way to communicate without resorting to profanity or delving into the gutter.
4. Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. That is, comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people i.e. "This idea is bad" instead of "You are a bad person"
5. Derogatory comments/terminology about another contributor/person/group will be removed.
6 Sometimes a moderator may miss a personal attack, email [email protected] with a link to the posting