Home / News / Fire guts house in Trongsa
A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire (Photo: RBP Trongsa)
A short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire (Photo: RBP Trongsa)

Fire guts house in Trongsa

A one storied traditional house was razed to the ground around 1pm yesterday in in Khamaed village in Drakteng, Trongsa.

Three families lost all their belongings in the fire. No causalities were reported.
To read more, please subscribe by registering at www.ekuensel.com

Check Also

MP Sonam Pelzom

NC members call for increasing Cultural Heritage Trust Fund

A certain amount of revenue generated from tourism should be transferred to the Cultural Heritage …

Leave a Reply