From The Readers
- 1. Be nice. Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it differs from yours.
- 2. Be honest. Check your facts before posting.
- 3. Don’t curse. Surely you can find a way to communicate without resorting to profanity or delving into the gutter.
- 4. Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. That is, comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people i.e. "This idea is bad" instead of "You are a bad person"
- 5. Derogatory comments/terminology about another contributor/person/group will be removed.
- 6 Sometimes a moderator may miss a personal attack, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the posting
- 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- From The Readers
Home / Forum