9 opposition members this term!

Home Forums From The Readers 9 opposition members this term!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bitter honey 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bitter honey
    Participant

what if there comes 9 oppositions ; tshering tobgay, damchoe dorji and 7 DNT guests. Who will u say opposition party is… PDP or DNT… I will say its DNT… M i wrong??

Damtse
    Participant

I NEVER THOUGH SUCH THING WILL HAPPPEN. BECAUSE IF YOU ALLL RECALL THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WHERE A QUESTION WAS ASKED IF THE CNT AND DNT WILL MERGE AFTER PRIMARY ELECTION TO THEY PRESIDENT OF BOTH CNT AND DNT SAID NO. BUT CONCERN OF DPT WAS ALSO RAISED DURING THIS SAID DEBATE. IT IS MY PERSONAL VIEW AND PLEASE BHUTANESE FELLOW CITIZENS PLEASE PLEASE THINK AND GIVE YOUR GOLDEN VOTE TO A PARTY WHO WILL NOT FINISH OUR RESOURCES WITHIN A SHORT TIME AND LEAVE NOTHING FOR OUR NEXT GENERATIONS.

DEVELOPMENTS ARE REQUIRED BUT WE NEED SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND

Predictor
    Participant

Though our Constitution allows only two parties to contest for the general elections, we now have three parties. Yesterday’s sheep are today disguised as wolves. But, none of these 7 wolves will win because people know their attitude and intentions very well through their actions.

igoogle
    Participant

DPT 2008 strategy of fooling people will not work this time mayee laa……….

Damtse
    Participant

lo! the government will be formed by DPT. BHUTAN STILL DO NOT HAVE ANYONE WHO CAN REPLACE PRESIDENT OF DPT. HE IS WORLD FAMOUS AND WHAT WE NEED IS A LEADER LIKE HIM AND DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE ITS OWN COURSE. WHAT WE NEED IS PERSON WITH THA DAMSI AND NOT LIKE SOME OF THE DNT WHO WERE IN PDP-DNT-PDP. HA HA HA

abcdxyz123
    Participant

Hello every body! Don’t try to defame PDP, the ECB act and rule allows the DNT members to join the PDP which is very good in building vibrant democracy. One of author has mentioned”what if there comes 9 oppositions ; tshering tobgay, damchoe dorji and 7 DNT guests. Who will u say opposition party is… PDP or DNT… I will say its DNT… M i wrong??” this author is insane because how can he say opposition party is DNT, when the party is PDP? It should be PDP only. It seems like the author doesn’t know the rules; for your kind information, those DNT members who have joined PDP is no longer in DNT list because they have resigned and deregistered and joined PDP.

bitter honey
    Participant

thank u abcxyz123 for educating me., u say the 7 DNT members are now PDP. If so will they be in PDP in 2018 too. Nooo, you will see they will get back to their own party. And by chance in 2018, if rulling and opposition is won by either of PDP and DPT, how will be the condition of democracy in Bhutan? I think people and the country will be looted then…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.