Attention : Director, Gaeddu College of Bussiness Studies

Home Forums From The Readers Attention : Director, Gaeddu College of Bussiness Studies

This topic contains 35 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Moerubgaeye 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Myopinion2012
    Participant

Gaeddu College of Business Studies has lot of complaints so far raised in these forums among RUB colleges. Being the autonomous body (Corporation) the management should learnt to take the additional responsible to solve the issues & problems immediately like other corporations.

Moreover, the management failed to maintain equity & Justice to students with in the college.
    It is also noted that the students not selected full scholarship by one mark has to pay high amount of tuition fees & where as the students who got less marks & not selected Private Self funding in the year 2011 has got chance in 2012 as full scholarship while registered again. If such problems arise, the Director should put a note explaining in details to Vice Chancellor, RUB for further discussion. The same problems should not be repeated in future.

Please do this favor for the welfare of the poor self funding students.

Most of the parents of 1st year private self funding students are not happy with Gaeddu college of Business Studies, RUB & DPT Government .They failed to maintain equity & Justice to our students. Despite several issues/ suggestions being raised in this forum, they seem to be bothering less & never want to solve the problems.

GCOBS has imposed on 100% injustice to our students.

meyouours
    Participant

Why such unending problems in Gedu business college. There seem to have some real problems that some government intervention is very much needed. Hope so, the problem will be fixed soon.

CanIsaySomething
    Participant

Author, have you considered reporting the case to the director of Gedu College or RUB? I don’t see any fault in what you have mentioned. I guess patience is the virtue in the case you’ve mentioned. If you have waited for a year you also could have got a full scholarship. From what I have heard, even same practices are done in other RUB colleges. For instance, a person who was not selected as a B.Ed candidate got selected the next year with same marks but different ranking. So it all depends on your luck and the number of applicants.
    If you have the guts, bring it up through proper channels rather than yapping here all the time. Matter of fact, I am tired of seeing this kind of post all the time. Be logical and think it over before pouring out your frustration. That’s all I gotta say.

KindHeartedMancha
    Participant

I fully support the author.

Yes, 100 % the management of GCOBS failed to maintain equity & Justice to our students. They are against the philosophy of our GNH.

Bangchung
    Participant

What happened to this director? I see his issue is raised here all the time.

Moerubgaeye
    Participant

97% of the third Semester students of Gaeddu College of Business Studies had failed in the Human Resource Management (HRM) subject.
    The lecturers themselves are not well trained & inexperienced to teach the HRM subjects. They only know the basics & they seem to be very poor in explaining in details to the students.

The lecturers who used to check & examined the answer papers are so cruel minded & students who had scored passed marks are also declared as unsuccessful. The papers needs to be rechecked, if not we would approached to higher authority for necessary action.

Edufrenoerubtoall
    Participant

In other RUB colleges there seems to be no problems. Why only the Gaeddu Colleges of Business studies had so many problems being raised in this forum. I think the concerned RUB authority should looked in the matter seriously.

Unsuccessful students of past years should not be allowed to be registered again for full scholarship in current year because the students who had not selected full scholarship by 1 mark has been enrolled as private self funding by paying huge amount of tuition fees to RUB.

Welfareman
    Participant

RUB had hire Indian lecturers by paying high amount of salary + hand some contract allowance. They should be work hard & teaches our students in best possible ways.

If 96% of students had failed in Human resource Managements (HCM) that means that the Indian lecturers are not expertise to the HCM subjects.

XIXGaeddupo
    Participant

The private Self Funding Students used to pay an amount of Nu.1500.00 per annum as house rent. But management of GCOBS fails to issue acknowledgement money receipt. RUB should check in to the matter seriously what is happening in GCOBS.

Alivemelongage
    Participant

With the new policy of RUB regarding the back paper that, if any of the student get back paper in any of the subjects they have to pay an amount of Nu.6800 for that particular module.
    Now we are very much aware that the management of GCOBS & HRM lecturers are money minded to make more profit.

Dear CanIsaysomething, may our people write views/ suggestions in the forum in order to improve the education system as per our philosophy of GNH. Through suggestions our mistakes will be corrected, we should be grateful to author for highlighting issues in the forum.

Mebhutanese
    Participant

To my understanding and as far as I know most of the students had performed very well in HRM but the lecturers who had checked the papers seems to be cruel minded & the students who had just passed also declared as unsuccessful.

Alivemelongage
    Participant

If 97% of the students failed in HRM subjects, then the lecturers who used to teach HRM subject is responsible for the unsuccessful academic results.
    Lecturers should be punished for such lapses by withholding annual increment/promotion. This is the rule & regulation of the autonomous/corporation body.

Please post my views

Drenchewaiphama
    Participant

Now it is a mandatory to recheck the HRM papers as most the students had raised complains against HRM lecturers.

Fightforurrightok
    Participant

As per financial manual an amount received from parties/employees & customers etc should be accounted in the Books of Accounts & immediately acknowledgement money receipt should be issued there off.
    Management of GCOBS should issued money receipt for House Rent as well being paid by Self funding students?

Please post my suggestion.

Wholeheartedly
    Participant

I fully support fightforurright. Yes, it is a mandatory to issue money receipt whatever the amount we received.

Fightforurrightok
    Participant

As per financial manual an amount received from parties/employees & customers etc should be accounted in the Books of Accounts & immediately acknowledgement money receipt should be issued there off.
    Management of GCOBS should issued money receipt for House Rent as well being paid by Self funding students.

Thadamchechungmana
    Participant

Didn’t you know that students’ failure is teacher’s failure? So, from this year 2013 HRM lecturers should also learnt to work hard like other lecturers & produced a good academic result.

Ensuretobesure
    Participant

Director & Dean of GCOBS: Please just get out of Mindfulness box and do something beneficial to the college especially for academically performance of the students.

Alivemelongage
    Participant

I think that it was the lecturers intention to make the students fail or does it mean that with the new policy of RUB regarding the back paper that, if any of the student get back paper in any of the subjects they have to pay an amount of Nu.6800 for that particular module.

UptodateNews
    Participant

Starting from the year 2012, management of GCOBS had disputes with first batch self funding students & faced with serious problems.
    Finally Management begged to 1st batch self funding students not to report their inequality cases to higher authority & this year the disputes between students & HRM lecturers had arises.

Ensuretobesure
    Participant

The private Self funding studies has introduced in RUB colleges, the researcher should study the both side of the coins (positive/negative) effects in details in order to maintain equity & justice to our students. Last year the students who had scored high marks & not selected full scholarship by 1 mark has to pay high amount of fees to RUB & where as students failed by high margin of marks are considered as full scholarship in 2012 in GCOBS while registered again.

Courageousman
    Participant

Royal University of Bhutan sanctioned an allowance to Director & Dean of GCOBS for expecting them to work hard further for smooth functioning of college as per philosophy of GNH.

As 97% of the students had fails in HRM, they seemed to be unworthy to receive such allowance as per corporate performance based incentive system.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.