KuenselOnline

Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 - 11:11 AM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers Bhutanese lack Something!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Student 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Care
    Participant

I who plays a major role in this country, just feel that we bhutanese are nonsense.

Poor Attitude, have no sense of hostility, courtesy and all.

just say an eg, people in other country doesn’t blame if they speak broken english whereas in our country, they will say, s/he is uneducated lo gachi lo. not knowing the fact that language is just for communication.

Poor We! Rich will look down…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hasty
    Participant

BHUTANESE LACK” COMMON SENSE”

science
    Participant

not every one will have d same kind of opinion for your way of speaking english. yes some does n for that one should nt generalise all the bhutanese. some may appreciate u also thinking dat u r trying to improve ua english. hv u done d survey regarding ua issue?

XXX
    Participant

BHUTANESE LACK NOT ONLY SOMETHING; LACK SO MANY THINGS

Care
    Participant

@ Science-

not every one will have d same kind of opinion for your way of speaking english. yes some does n for that one should nt generalise all the bhutanese. some may appreciate u also thinking dat u r trying to improve ua english. hv u done d survey regarding ua issue?

—–I FEEL VERY SORRY THAT YOU HAVEN’T GOT WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY. U R NOT SYMBOLICAL. TRY TO EXTRACT SYMBOLIC MEANING,

I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT IMPROVING MY ENGLISH!!!! :(

Heavy Heart
    Participant

to justify the written points with valid reasons would equate the writer with an human, undergrown, malnourished and self-conscious minds at times flicker around and note things that are in line with their qualities. Every Bhutanese is a perfect person, jaundiced eye sees an Orange yellow. Which thing is missing? Only that thing you thought would exist and lack, but that thing is in no one, its only in mind. Jayatu manukulam- glory to mankind

lefrakcity
    Participant

I agree that not every one will have d same kind of opinion

science
    Participant

@ care
    “I who plays a major role in this country, just feel that we bhutanese are nonsense.

Poor Attitude, have no sense of hostility, courtesy and all.

just say an eg, people in other country doesn’t blame if they speak broken english whereas in our country, they will say, s/he is uneducated lo gachi lo. not knowing the fact that language is just for communication.

Poor We! Rich will look down…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

your example is too good to describe your statement. you just need to unravel your mind. i am afraid that you failed to derive the intent of my idea. your statement will be best understood if you replace ‘I’ instead of ‘WE bhutanese are nonsense” in your statement, because you see bhutanese people the way how you are. Population of Bhutan is over 7 lakh and how can you determine their attitude and personality. please come out of the well interact with as many people as possible and your misunderstanding will be over…. AND A HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR …

Mr. Loyal
    Participant

Bhutanese lack everything.

Peldendrukpa
    Participant

In wat ways Bhutanese r lacking? Can u be specific? Otherwise blame not Bhutanese.

Care
    Participant

@ Science:

Lets agree that i am nonsense but at the same time let me take note of this;

If you see a paper somewhere beside the road, i know that most possibly u vl say that u haven’t thrown it and u wudn’t pick it up.

I know u myt b n Xperienced person, but u r also a senseless piece of @#$%.

NAYA SAL KO TASHI DELEK TOO :)

hasty
    Participant

BHUTANESE LACK ;??????????? humanity as a doctor in the emergency or a casulty especially if the sick person looks old dirty and feeble stinkin of his or her sickness’ they dont even admit the sick one instead they just keep s the dirty sick under observation for hrs and later sends him home without a proper check up, next to him was an officers kid who had an accident but because the kid was an officers kid all the staffs surrounded this kid and did not even dared to look at the old man crying of pain ,,like wise even as a lam or a special monk at the cremation this very old man who died shortly after the very next day I dont know whether to say it was the dead mans ill luck or the cold hearted monk at the cremation the monk was angry at us for bringing this dead man late at the cremation we simply requested the mishi lam to wait for few mints to begin the funeral because we had very few friends to help us bring the dead body to the cremation then in reply the mishi lam said why we could not bring the dead body in the morning and later when we replied saying that he was some one who had no children and that we voluntered to help then the mishi lam replies if he had no one just burn him in the machine”” so as I conclude here to express what bhutanese lacks I think it is too difficult to explain what we Bhutanese lack, but for sure I no longer believe in lams and doctors, hope god the almighty forgive me but I have lost my faith in bothe the god of today and yesterday”

cng
    Participant

The post by hasty speaks volume of our present day society, though I still feel there are some good people left. On the whole the irony is: there are no two ways about that and we got to live with it, try and be more emphathetic (no harm trying) at the end of the day the path for both the powerful and the weak is same … my opinion only

Student
    Participant

Ha ha ha… what is that something now? First you should travel deep into your self and find out what’s lacking within your self… rather simply pointing fingers at each others. What kind of a statement is that? when you say,” I who plays a major role in this country, just feel that we Bhutanese are nonsense”. This sentence simplifies that you have a great EGO in your self. When you speak out such words, do you really think you deserve to be respected with courtesy and all. Do unto others as you would want others do unto you. By categorizing all the Bhutanese as nonsense, you have lacked your responsibility as a major role model, you have shackled the dignity of your country, you have demanded your fellow mates to show you respect and courtesy. If you are worthy of it, Iam so sure, you get it all… or otherwise you got to know that this is the 21st century and the century where even the dogs stop wagging their tails to their masters if they aren’t feed well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.