census: one pressing issue, why nothing is happening?

Home Forums From The Readers census: one pressing issue, why nothing is happening?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dotu 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

thecitizen
    Participant

Census is the most pressing issue after the employment problem in the country, yet everybody seems to be taking things lightly, those who have everything normal will never feel the pinch, and those who does not have their Citizenship are being leased bothered because they are not even a registered voter. so please think on humanitarian grounds as we have no place to raise our concern also

logical
    Participant

If these practical pains did not exist in the country, nobody would care to learn lessons provided with relative ease by theory. These are marks of cruelty of the present regimes to frighten and coerce the public to their draconian order. The questions about solutions will never be answered as long as the order of MARA subjecting the Bodhisattvas prevails in the country.

Rather than crying for solutions in selfish manners, the educated lots should draft the constitution providing balanced existence of Tsa-Wa-Sum (the bond between People, Country and Government) to present it to potential party for publicity in the nation for change with solutions to all major problems for all the time to come. Don’t think the order that created this problem demonstrating ability to cause such inconveniences will solve it easily. I do not think they will show their greatness by eating their own vomit.

Trakar
    Participant

yes census is a pressing issue. govt should give an update or media should ask at the next Meet the Press

Solitaire
    Participant

There is no use raising this issue in this forum.no body cares.i had myself tried some ten months back and even had got good responses.now it is lost somewhere in the forum.TT is a liar.i thot he wil do something but now he says ‘census and land is under HM’s kidu grant.we already know only HM has power to grant census and land kidu,but during election campaign,TT gave us some hope by saying it will be solved very soon.now i have given up for my census.i think i will commit suicide coz i have no other place to go.why leave the country?this is my country.but i have no right to be called a bhutanese.

Jumbo
    Participant

We were citizen of Bhutan but now tagged as non-bhutanese. Non-bhutanese became bhutanese yes its the time for suicide thats why the suicide cases topped the nation. Yes, Mr TT committed to raise the issue in the first sitting of parliament.

bhutjolokia
    Participant

“….if you sit long enough at the riverbank, you can see your enemy’s corpse drifting by….”
    Old Chinese Proverb.

undefinedlife
    Participant

Time and Tide Waits for None! PDP really needs to look on to this issue as seriously as you are on electric car…, if you are a good leader then you will worry or feel the pain of the public. If you try to play with your public emotions then you will be the loser… you have the power now and you forgot the promises you made to those poor public but you know it well you are on top today by them and you will be gone after 5 year if you are unable to satisfy them right? Just like DPT! You will be the past but if you can prove yourself as a good leader then you can go a long way la….isn’t it? So choice is yours. Good Luck.

thecitizen
    Participant

it is completely useless writing in this forum, it is completely useless appealing authority, everyone turns you a deaf ear, only thing i see is curse the god for creating you, i guess mercy is just a word in the dictionary. for everybody knows that we are the innocent victim we did not see what happened in country our past and for what we are punished.
    so leading a life at a dead end.

Solitaire
    Participant

Keep us all in a line and shoot us and kill us.Only we know how we feel.

undefinedlife
    Participant

You are absolutely right “thecitizen” we did nothing and nor we have witnessed anything that happened during 90’s but those days are still alive in our country and killing innocent people slowly.

Solitaire
    Participant

Our government is still not satisfied with what we have suffered for this long.the government thinks we are animals.even animals are treated well.every body talks about Bhutan being religious country and when issues like tobacco act,alcohol,drugs,butchering of animals,etc,etc.. arise, everybody starts saying these things should not happen in a religious country like Bhutan and should be banned.But nobody pressurizes for census issue.Have to salute the government for acting deaf and dumb on us.

khandu
    Participant

just dont worry la Govt will do it and would answer the concerns sooner or later.

Jumbo
    Participant

Yes La thinking that it would be solved and still we are waiting since two decades. This is one of the killer disease to the innocent citizen of the country. Hope, new government will address soon though it is under royal prerogatives.

undefinedlife
    Participant

Waiting and waiting …how long? Everything has its value when it is done on time….if its out of time then whats the use. Everyone is talking about all the problems and getting them resolved except this census problem.

Jumbo
    Participant

Census problems really created a dreaded disease like depression,anxiety etc because of continuous stress
    deteriorating health and day to day activities. Really, amazing to know the criteria of differentiation between born before 1958 who were citizen also issued SRP and the other hand indian lady married after 1985 also issued the same. Why the god created the hell people like us. Its really a curse to us.

dophu
    Participant

yes the author is right.. this is a rising issue least bothered.. they are indeed a bhutanese but without a real i.d card.. there is no feeling of humanity in bhutan.. this should be given priority but i dont know why it is never bothered.. govt should hav empathy atleast and feel the pinch of being bhutanese without proper i.d and hav no right as a citizen.. please look into it.. this should be seriously taken into action..

dotu
    Participant

i think census is one thing that cannot be given at once to all those residing in Bhutan. Just wait and hope for the best..!good luck

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.