Thursday , December 14 2017
Home / Topic / Convocation for Teachers

Convocation for Teachers

Home Forums From The Readers Convocation for Teachers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Zalapey 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Gmail
    Participant

I am new to this site. I just wanted to know when is the convocation for teachers who graduated from 2009 till date.

Activist
    Participant

Don’t worry, it will come. We would really enjoy in huge group of people. As much as you are hurry to attend the day, I am praying for the delay. I wish it to happen in the winter of 2013-2014. Just a year.

hasty
    Participant

as far as I know forget the convocation it is something yet to come but as an observer i think teachers should be given postings after every five years, especially teachers in remote are suffering and they miss so many good opportunities in fact these remote teachers have the right to teach and take care of the students only but they don’t have the right to even scold this very students , sadly these teacher’s sacrifices are mostly unseen to talk of teachers in the developed town my goodness what to say???

charo
    Participant

Don’t worry,u will get chance it’s on the way

Gmail
    Participant

I have learnt that it may be on 7th january 2013 but it coincides with the graduation test for those are graduating this year. So i feel its not possible on 7th january.
    Please if anybody know the date, please let us know.
    So that i can prepare to come to Bhutan to attend my convocation as i am on study.
    Anyways happy Ngan-Paa-Guu-Zom.

Zalapey
    Participant

Don’t worry about Convocation. Visit RUB web and update news regularly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.