Dzongkha web-site hacked

Home Forums From The Readers Dzongkha web-site hacked

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bhutjolokia 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bhutjolokia
    Participant

is everyone aware, that Kuensel’s Dzongkha web-site was hacked today by “Nepali” hackers?

i was so shocked & let my Anti Virus Program scan my computer,which took 2.5 hours. Thank God no malware was found.

logical
    Participant

bhhutjolokia

Do you mean to say that the said hackers hacked without involving any malware? Why may have they done if it can be proved they did? The report is not definitive and confusing!

bhutjolokia
    Participant

the time of moderation takes toooo long….

the website was hacked on last saturday & offline on sunday. i posted the topic on very first day & it went moderated only monday, delayed by 48 hours.

the hackers where professionals, judged by the logos of their canvas page. why no comments from KOL

…..? afraid of loosing the face ? or just enjoying first snow of the year in hibernation ?

oolloo
    Participant

Let anyone hack anything as long as no damage is done to anyone. I was under the impression, ignorantly, that hacking was mainly about getting into systems to steal secrets! And we don’t have any such secrets that people or the hackers would hold us hostage for!

bhutjolokia
    Participant

loogical

what i wanted to say: clicking on the hacked dzongkha web-site, did not lead to installation of malware on my own computer…simple as that.

bhutjolokia
    Participant

Upps, it happened again. Feb.7th, 2014. this time the hacker’s face is covered with what seems to be a turkish flag.
    wonder what’s all about. these people must be feeling bored. missed out Sotchi. Chabos know who Babo is….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.