KuenselOnline

Monday, September 1st, 2014 - 7:40 PM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES, TERMS OF USE

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  webexa 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Yeskan
    Key Master

Forum Rules and Guidelines

1. Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. Comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people, i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”.

2. Avoid posting defamatory/libel content or false information that can damage a person’s/institution’s reputation.

3. Avoid derogatory/discriminatory comments or terminology.

4. Content that violates the forum rules will be edited/removed.

5. If you come across a post that violates the forum rules, please write to us at editor@kuensel.com.bt so that it can be reviewed.

Terms of Use

User Content

1. You are solely responsible for the content you post on Kuensel Online.

2. You acknowledge and agree that the views expressed and viewed by you and other users on Kuensel Online do not necessarily reflect the views of Kuensel Corporation, nor does it mean Kuensel Corporation supports or endorses user submitted content. Kuensel Corporation accepts no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published on Kuensel Online.

3. You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on Kuensel Online you do so at your own discretion and risk.

4. You agree not to post any content that personally attacks another user, or post any false/defamatory information about another person or institution.

5. You acknowledge that any content you post on Kuensel Online may be edited, removed, or published by Kuensel Corporation.

Dochula
    Participant

It is interesting to see the forum rules and guidelines including the terms and condition here but in reality KUENSEL moderator also do not follow the rules.
    1. I would suggest KUENSEL to first investigate the forum issues twice before approving the post for general public because topic in the forum comes especially to defame the victim. Recheck the claim by sending the mail twice to the person who is posting. If possible since KUENSEL has members in every corner, they could do the research and post the fact.
    2. I would also suggest KUENSEL to edit the names because KUENSEL too is trying to defame the individual by allowing the name openly in the forum where as those posting are hiding their faces with nick names. It is bias from KUENSEL’s side.
    3. If KUENSEL wants to give justice, KUENSEL must first make sure the forum issue is TRUE. Can KUENSEL take the responsibility of damage made to individual by taking side?
    4. Is KUENSEL reconfirming the e-mail id (True or hoax?) I think KUENSEL must post only TRUE story. Any individual can write beautiful story and essay but TRUTH is what KUENSEL must support.
    Just my thoughts. comments awaited.

Zoya
    Participant

forum rules and guidelines meant only for those who shares the truth.

citixen
    Participant

I fully agree with Dochula

Jumbo
    Participant

Sir, why the kuensel forum is not updating and day by day it is vanishing. This is only the place to express the reality.

[Dear user, thank you for the feedback. We do apologise for the delays. We're trying to moderate and update as often as possible. Please bear with us when there're any delays. We are trying to increase the frequency of moderation. Once again, thanks for the feedback - Moderator]

ata
    Participant

Sir,

I just want to know why I cannot lock in. As writer we seem excited to express and the in the moment of madness we express it vindictively. We would like give an option as mediator to moderate our madness and get the message across.

I have writing for long and suddenly when I cannot logged in I felt an out caste or is it I am black listed.

Regards

[Dear sir/madam, it seems we might be experiencing a technical flaw. We're looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience - Moderator]

Tshewang123
    Participant

actually there shouldn’t be forum rules n regulations ……. everybody has right to pose everything including personal comments n all ……….

bhutjolokia
    Participant

today it is possible to reply to topics, but still not able to create a new topic, because click on “Forum” still
    refuses to show “black headline” with Howdy, Participant. Would be nice, if moderator could give a statement. May 30, 2014

[Thanks for the feedback, we will look into this - Moderator]

webexa
    Key Master

test spam

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.