KuenselOnline

Saturday, November 1st, 2014 - 4:07 AM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers I should vote to DPT………….

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sithub 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

HateYou
    Participant

why all the peoples are complaining about this party………………..

Drolo
    Participant

You will regret later.

phew
    Participant

In the dream

HateYou
    Participant

No no i wont regret later cuz i believe in DPT. i have trust in it..

kaptong
    Participant

perhaps……….done job of doing so….but i still feel someone should represent the old govt

Kurmadung
    Participant

You may regret later……and there wont be solution…

Ghadhey Baymo
    Participant

DPT
    dont loose the confident,we are always with you all.we know how much you all have worked hard.tashi Delek!!

dorji
    Participant

while who votes for whom must be an individual’s choice. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION TO VOTE MUST BE ON WHO CAN RUN THE COUNTRY AND CARRY ON THE LEGACIES OF OUR BENEVOLENT MONARCHS. THE COUNTRY MUST VOTE FOR THE MOST COMPETENT PARTY WITH ENOUGH PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCES. ITS NOT A CHILD’S GAME. IT IS ABOUT MANAGING A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT COMPROMISE OUR SOVEREIGNTY BY ELECTING INCOMPETENT PARTY WITH INEXPERIENCED CANDIDATES.

righttalk
    Participant

be a problem solver and vote a right party and candidates… GooD LuCk

Unknown Citizen
    Participant

Dear Author,
    Who says you have to vote for DPT? Is any body forcing you? You are a free citizen. Its up to you. It is your right as a citizen to vote for any party. This is the right given by our beloved King to all the citizens. You just think, how much the DPT has done in these five years. If you feel that they have done enough. Go ahead. If you feel there should be some more, something was not enough, then feel free and vote for the right party. New parties have come up with new visions, new missions, new thoughts, new ideas….So why not try the new thing? After all it is the basic nature of human to try always the new. It is not a must for you to vote for DPT. YOU CAN GIVE THEM A BREAK. After all they have served for five years…..TALKED SO MUCH……and they have done so much.

HateYou
    Participant

@Unknown no no, no one told me to vote but by any means i have to vote this time also……

Eternity
    Participant

DPT all the way ……. :)

wisdom
    Participant

dpt is waning fast due to bad example…people losing faith in it. they call it prado tshogpa now!

Dragonyear
    Participant

Long live the druk p tshogpa .wish you all d best .

sithub
    Participant

To chose other party there should be at least 1 to 2 experience lyenpo. I am doubt of other 3 party how they can govern the govt. of Bhutan without any experience person in their party….I hope DPT will get chance for another five yrs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.