KuenselOnline

Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 - 5:31 PM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers Jigme Zangpo’s view on JYT contradictory.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Real Democracy 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

analyst
    Participant

Jigme Zangpo while on campaign cursed the leadership of JYT in Bhutan on the basis Bhutan India relationship and debt… Now as JYT resigns his comment last night was that JYT had served to the best with dedication and commitment. To me the latest comment is true. For the purpose of vote people can even sell our country and it is what we can sense today. Even a man in Jigme Zangpo can wear many faces and speak for somone else when is politics whom i considered was one model man in Bhutan which is now all defeated.

JYT you have shown the country what is strong leadership and i salute you for deciding to resign. People must realize it. I wish Lyonpo YJ, KW and ZD follow your footsteps. This proves that there was real anti-DPT in all these apolitical and sacred institutions for there is no response to you 15 points. Our prayers will be always there… When i say our it is 3/4 of Bhutan’s population. No matter, lets watch and see Bhutan will realize that what you have done is for better future of bhutan and lets not be swayed by the little help that we get from our neighbor big

Fensem
    Participant

H.E. JYT, you will always be remembered in the hearts of the Bhutanese but can’t be felt your presence in person anymore. Your greatest achievement in life was having served the Tsa-Wa-Sum and brought our country to shape till today. It’s just become a history now. The new government though they talked much on precedence etc are now secure that they really could wave you off. While I do not support DPT, it’s for the interest of the nation and our people that concerns based on the electoral process of 2013.

PALDEN DRUKPAI THUKI SEY; LUK NGYI TAWA KHONGSU TOK; JIGTEN ME YEE ZUG SU JOEN; JIGME YOESER DELEK ZHU. Tashi Delek and serve as usual to wherever on earth you go HE.

savebhutan
    Participant

(*Some content removed by moderator)

1.      Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. Comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people, i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”.

2.      Avoid posting defamatory/libel content or false information that can damage a person’s/institution’s reputation.

3.      Avoid derogatory/discriminatory comments or terminology.

Yes JYT resigns and is good for all. Should be fine if YJ, KW, ZD follow suite. They should have done before the 2013 election. What exemplary would have been then. And then “analyst” also resigns following same footsteps. * the govt and ruling part while at the same you enjoy the benefits from the same govt. This is called deceits at their best performance.
    Yes analyst, previous govt and leadership has done for future of Bhutan, best part includes:
    (1) Almost put our small nation to the jaws of the big north,
    (2) Bypassed and terribly undermined the Throne in many occasions,
    (3) Put country’s economic health to its lowest poor,
    (4) Created precedence of favouring own family members in giving business, appointments in high positions,
    (5) So on.
    Please stop posts related to this topic. Will only go on without any end. You may have justifications but others have many times more of counter clarifications.
    Analyst…best is join politics yourself and then only realize what it is like. You have no qualifications in whatsoever areas to criticize the Speaker, JZ.

savebhutan
    Participant

[*Some content removed by moderator]

1. Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. Comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people, i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”. 

2. Avoid posting defamatory/libel content or false information that can damage a person’s/institution’s reputation.

3. Avoid derogatory/discriminatory comments or terminology.

Yes JYT resigns and is good for all. Should be fine if YJ, KW, ZD follow suite.* while at the same you enjoy the benefits from the same govt. This is called deceits at their best performance.

Yes analyst, has done for future of Bhutan that includes:
    (1) Almost put our small nation to the jaws of the big north,
    (2) Bypassed and terribly undermined the Throne in many occasions,
    (3) Put country’s economic health to its lowest level,
    (4) Created precedence of favouring own family members in giving business, appointments in high positions,
    (5) So on.
    Please stop posts related to this topic. Will only go on without any end. You may have justifications but others have many times more of counter clarifications.
    You are not qualified enough in whatsoever fields to criticize the Speaker, JZ.

wom
    Participant

Mr. Speaker….please carry a handkerchief to wipe your saliva while talking.

My View
    Participant

After all the damage and accusing JYT for straining ties with India, on what basis he is trying to say that we lost a seasoned man to guide them? You chose to disrespect respect him and why do you find it very crucial to thank him for his unwavering services to the people? You should have spoken about his goodwill during your campaign to the people rather than misinforming people to gets the votes.

I am really pi**ed by Jigme Zangpo, TT, Norbu Wangchuk, PDP and DNT.

logical
    Participant

Hello analyst
    Jigme Zangpo while on campaign blaming the leadership of JYT in Bhutan on the basis of Bhutan India relationship and debt and his comment again now that JYT had served the nation to best of his ability with dedication and commitment do not actually contradict. At least I fail to see the contradiction as they are situational statements true in respective periods of time. It is undeniable fact.
    Then he was viewed as opponent being leader of another party, now he is seen as a senior Bhutanese that performed for the nation with utmost of his ability and kept Bhutanese in condition. A person of any party can attain this honour after performing faithfully for the Tsawa-Sum. Please do not bicker trying to sew inconsistent patches together, showing us divided against ourselves… Sorry for opposing your views. Peace.

analyst
    Participant

hahahah thank you savebhutan…… this govt should be the worst…….. 100% sure. and sorry you being in the party please bear with this….. what JYT has done is for the good and all Bhutanese will have to pay the price for unfair election 2013.

Mikzhi
    Participant

Wai Analyst how did you come to the conclusion that 3/4 of the nation supports JYT? Is 15 out of 47 =3/4, Is 113,558 out of 252,485 =3/4. So please don’t say something on behalf of 3/4 of the nation. Wish him on your behalf but not on ours.

Besides, the speaker did a right thing by commending on JYT performances. Whatever said and done, he did some good jobs. Do you want the war to continue even after the election. Let us all settle and let the government do their part. Losers will always have some excuses.
    “Defeat doesn’t finish a man — quit does. A man is not finished when he’s defeated. He’s finished when he quits.” Nixon, Richard M. So I feel that he is a totally defeated man.

DUKPAZAA
    Participant

1. Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor. Comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people, i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”. 

2. Avoid posting defamatory/libel content or false information that can damage a person’s/institution’s reputation.

savebhutan……… be careful ……
    * how dare to mention all this against DPTs greatest achievements…. *…. you are happy just now but see after few months/years… your regret * you are like video game played by a remote control from some hand ……
    we dont want leaders like PDP a crazy cats ……..
    dying for the post jumping from one party to another…. when fails in one …jumped to another…. they are just m,eant for the power n they can’t do anything usefull to the nation see savenbhutan…

logical
    Participant

Hello analyst
    Jigme Zangpo blaming the leadership of JYT while on campaign on the basis of Bhutan India relationship and national debt and his comment again now that JYT had served the nation to the best of his ability with dedication and commitment are different statements applying correctly in their own context and do not actually contradict as claimed. At least I fail to see the contradiction as they are statements made at different situations and are true in respective circumstances. It is undeniable fact.

During the campaign he was viewed as opponent being leader of another party, now he is seen as a senior Bhutanese that performed for the nation with utmost of his ability and kept the Bhutanese safe from harms. A person of any party can attain this honour after performing faithfully for the Tsawa-Sum. Please do not bicker trying to sew inconsistent patches together, showing us divided against ourselves… Sorry for opposing your blurred views. Peace.

so so
    Participant

Save Bhutan,

When China starts making their moves, hope you will be there to defend our small country, but I *. According to you, one handshake means that Bhutan sold out to China, while all the bullying by India seems to be perfectly ok for him, In fact, many people already consider Bhutan a part of India now, thanks to people like savebhutan.

In regard to JYT undermining the Throne, nothing can be further from the truth, it is only people who hate JYT like savebhutan who are petty minded who think that way. JYT served Their Majesties and the country with distinction, his achievements over the past 30 years is testimony to that.

Real Democracy
    Participant

Hypocrisy of the present government has not ended. There are yet many scenes coming forward from what they spoke and what they are speaking. Concrete facts are yet to be revealed. Chinese Government had already sent message through Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the RGoB to make a clear stand of our position with clearly defined agenda. Mainland China is preparing to send a high level delegation to Bhutan to have our government to clarify its stand ‘for or against’.

No diplomacy no talk in short and no question about border talks, who suffers India or Bhutan? Who gained and who lost in the election 2013 is yet to be seen in the wider aspect of our national interest. JYT planned a peaceful coexistence between the two giant neighbours in our interest. TT opted for one side, where does this lead our nation is yet to be scene in the imminent future. Watch out and be attentive.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.