KuenselOnline

Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 - 8:09 AM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers Preliminary Examination

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cng 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fastrack
    Participant

It is really disheartening to see that most of the time vacancies are filled up by in-service candidates. Why do RCSC need in-service candidates to sit for BCSE (RCSC exam)? Instead why not RCSC could just upgrade their grade and let them occupy in their post if they are not willing to sit for BCSE. In this case unemployment rate will be decreased very much as more fresh graduates will be absorbed in the job market instead of circulating the same person in the civil service.
    Also we are very much skeptical in the system of conducting the PE and evaluation process. Will it be fair where it is marked by pencil instead of pen? Bhutanese people are so used to in terms of favoritisms and nepotisms. So, there is changes of erasing and correcting the answers sheets by their close friends and relatives because R/No. is clearly mentioned on the top of the page and no other provision has been kept to maintain the concealment.

This is just my suggestion for further give a face-lift of the system.

Lizard
    Participant

Dear Author,
    What you said I think 100% right. Why RCSC is making compulsory to appear PE for In-service Civil servants. RCSC’s mandate is to appear PE or ME is compulsory for the new appointments to civil servants and In-service civil servants are already in civil service for the last 15 to 26 years and why compulsory to appear PE or ME. Just give them grade and let them continue their service in prestigious way. Considering their hardship they scarified for so many years in civil services, please RCSC do something for the general interest of the civil servants which is awaiting for years by now. We look forward for positive step by RCSC and our new government.

cng
    Participant

I am a bit confused, does the author mean the PE is written with pencil?

dorji005
    Participant

yes fastrack, i was also thinking and we cannot rule out the possibilities la..erasing and making right answers by checkers

fastrack
    Participant

Well! I am not criticizing for the best of their best efforts to come up with such ideas (PE) and other formalities from one of the most respected commission of the RGoB. There will be always pros and cons.

Mr./Ms. Cng, It is shaded with dark pencil..

cng
    Participant

Thanks author, is it really a good technology? Or is it that we are copying someone somewhere? Not heard of usually exam being written with pencil. I may be wrong…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.