Saturday , November 25 2017
Home / Topic / ??? Ultimate Fate of SMU graduates- No jobs

??? Ultimate Fate of SMU graduates- No jobs

Home Forums From The Readers ??? Ultimate Fate of SMU graduates- No jobs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ellaharris873 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maha guru
    Participant

So, what is the ultimate fate of Gangtok-based Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) graduates…..are they heading towards…..no jobs option.

The graduates had told Kuensel that the responses they received from the officials have left them dejected. Is this the only solution left for them. Life has many challenges as well as opportunities. No need to live in desperation.

But what are the possible options left for them in this situation.

I. Appeal to the highest authority in the country, or
    2. Or forget about the jobs and become family dependents.

Anyways, my best wishes for a success in their god-given lives.

Jiggs
    Participant

I think Government, RCSC and the Education Ministry has to do something on this important matters where lies the future of the graduates. It is really sad news for them after spending so many years in studies and hard earned money of their parents. No one go for further study in India willingly but in compulsion as the education is primary necessity in this 21st Century. Actually it was not the fault of graduates at all I would say. Rule can be made and changed as time demands for the betterment of general public…..It needs flexibility… so that every body can be found happy in this GNH country….

reachiso
    Participant

Great informative content thanks for sharing it.

ellaharris873
    Participant

I think it is really sad news for them after spending so many years in studies and hard earned money of their parents…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.