KuenselOnline

Monday, September 15th, 2014 - 10:03 AM
Yangphel Housing Banner.gif

Home Forums From The Readers We want new candidate for Dagana

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patu 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Catalyst
    Participant

Hello Dagaps………… there is still no new candidates for National Council for Dagana. common wake up…. come forward…… we want to see more candidates…… we want to see changes…. we want someone capable representating us………. we want someone like Sonam Kinga or Tashigang and Sangay Khandu of Gasa…. limitted time but still we need just few hours to decide…. really we need someone capable……..

snakeyear
    Participant

Catalyst, be the candidate from Dagana, we will vote for u

Patu
    Participant

While i agree with catalyst….same time i want to point out here that it is not necessarily to weigh people to be at par to be able to contest for the candidature. So long the nominated representative is apolitical and contributes to development of Bhutan from donor based economy driven.. I think we still have time to nurture and develop. Word of caution “We don’t want to see 50 laws but only 50 % implementable during our time since we will bring you under the limelight. (Just remember Gelposhing)

BEING A TRULY CONCERNED CITIZEN. I AM INTERESTED TO FIGHT FOR THIS SO CALLED CORRUPTION.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.