why kuensel furom is not working

Home Forums From The Readers why kuensel furom is not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lungtarpang 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pals
    Participant

Kuensel forum has been played as very important tool and vibrant media in combating the corruption in our small and happy country but the forum was found inactive since 4months ago with no reason.

pha dra
    Participant

Yes and moreover we can’t reply in our own page and topics…May be kuensel must have restricted dt right …

[Dear user, there are no restrictions in creating new topics or replying to your own posts as long as the content does not violate our forum rules – Moderator]

bhutjolokia
    Participant

it is nearly five months now, that after logging into KOL, it was only possible to write comments on articles.
    as soon as i clicked on “forum”, i was logged out. may 24, thanks! now it works.

pendey
    Participant

is it working now..??? i could not reply to other topics, except this one…which i m writing…

pcsservant
    Participant

enable to create the topic though i login in serveral times! says need to long in to create topics.
    After login- while clicked on FORUM- the status come again to login!….Web administrator kindly check it!.

[Thanks for the feedback. Is anyone else facing similar problems with our web forum? – Moderator]

river
    Participant

Because no body bothers to read and take not of it. However, at least it provides a platform for us to express our gratitude and grievances.

lungtarpang
    Participant

Has the truth behind the salary reduction of the DHI chairman been censored? Would be good to hear the truth from someone who knows. What is in KOL doesn’t make much sense.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.