Why was JYT missing in the 1st parliament?

Home Forums From The Readers Why was JYT missing in the 1st parliament?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  wisdom 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Waliwali
    Participant

I know most pple ll go against me wen i say abt JYT. But its fact and my conscience needs to know that. Firstly its very important session in the history of Bhutan. Secondly he missed all the important session including oath taking. Thirdly he proved himself coward infront of pple. 4. He sets bad example to the future politician. 5. He uses his own power wen he doesn’t have such power. 6. If he had urgent work he shud inform concerned authority ……..so on on…..but guys i dnt have any bad feelings for him and i dnt mean to go against him but absent in the 1st parliament means somethin is wrong and that i need to know……

XXX
    Participant

This is very indication that we will never see him now onwards. On morale ground JYT must be planning to resign. But does Law permits to resign of our own will even after winning from one own constituency ????

reform
    Participant

Waliwali, Who is the concerned authority? You? He should have already informed. Why are you always eye on HIM?

desperate
    Participant

I too have many questions about him, why he always react such things. He being the great leader must show
    the exemplary to the nation and its people. We highly respect and appreciated him and he must too respect
    the Law and act positive. Please JYT the world of democracy is always ups and downs, its not surety to win
    and ruled the nation, sometimes you have to failed and get learnt from it and people will always make a choice to chose or not accordingly, One shouldn’t down the fame of party name.. it will be severely affect the
    the Party for long run. Please try to keep the good fame of party and party workers for future.

shongbar
    Participant

JYT, is missing 1st sitting of the parliament coz he is fade up with politics of Bhutan, …, and not only missing the 1st sitting, now he will missed even almost all the important function of the country.

WELL DONE JYT LA. MY DEAR EX-PM

eagle_eye
    Participant
    • Some content removed by moderator
    • Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor.That is, comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”
    • Derogatory comments/terminology about another contributor/person/group will be removed.

Come on man, JYT is now guilty and … to face the people so lets understand on him and let him take his own time to show up … in the house, after all he had already set bad precedents to the future politicians. Relax.. Relax..

prakheng
    Participant

Waliwali, Why you need to know about His Excellency JYT? You don’t even know that this is the 2nd parliament and not 1st… haha such ppl exists in bhutan

middleman
    Participant

He’s feeling ashame to face the people and the younger people in the ruling party.

ken123
    Participant

Yeah Waliwali is keen observer…most of time he/she talks abt JYT

chowkila
    Participant

the reasons could be, till the end of 2012 he was the most prime personal, occupting the centerally located seat in the Tshokhang. Everyone in the house used to pay him due respect by virtue of being the PM of the country. but now the people will be least bothered about his presence in the house. therefore, he must have aleady known that it will be a terible scene for him to experience. thus he might have skipped the 1st session of 2 Parliament. this is just a hypothesis…

dangpo1
    Participant

Oh comeon guys! Let him to go where ever he likes, he is not a single piece in our bhutan, there are lot of educated people who hasnt got plate form to perfom, because that kind of old guys always ocopaid the platform so far. Let him go dont worry man.

Real Democracy
    Participant

Waliwali: Had the entire process been right? PDP winners bypassed the 15 points that had been submitted, was it right? Have they legally earned the seat that they are occupying? Truth have unfurled, news have been spread far and wide. What’s wrong if our former PM missed the first sitting at least 14 others have reported just for the sake of cooling down the situation that have been heightened recently. To keep the protest alive these 14 others should not be reporting either. Once everything is cooled, they may likely sign off gradually. Wait and watch.

Guest78
    Participant

JYT has been offered job in UN. He will resign soon and leave. Terton ura lingpa also resigned before, so definitely JYT can resign too.

think
    Participant
    • Avoid personal attacks by commenting on content, not the contributor.That is, comments should be directed at content/actions/ideas of people, rather than just people i.e. “This idea is bad” instead of “You are a bad person”
    • Derogatory comments/terminology about another contributor/person/group will be removed.

JYT seems not a true dedicated leader. His current
    Behaviour proves that he is solely for …

He has got real….

Otherwise why would such

A loved and once trusted leader is absent
    From oath taking ceremony?

He is no different than lay man. Leaders
    Should be role model. Set a exemplary path.
    But alas, we were wrong and we are deceived.

Waliwali
    Participant

Hi some of guys here are true followers of JYT and i too did that feelings for him as highly respected and noble Leader but m sory that i lose trust on him. His noble attitude is gone and now acts so strangely and that is what my curiosity is abt…….and to Mr. Reform out there, m nt concerned authority but m sure there is authority whereby he needs to inform but it seems concerned authority is u and he informed u coz u r blood and flesh of JYT….otherwise no point of getting angry with my post……..any wy hope things ll improve……

analyst
    Participant

waliwali… YOu know most will go against and you are exactly right for you are the coward yourself. Following are the replies to your points:

He proved himself coward infront of pple. : He is not coward he has proved his strength, 4. He sets bad example to the future politician.: He has set good example that it is not good to accept defeat without explanation if win is through corruption. If any man or party accept it easily then it will promote corruption in future. I do appreciate his decision to not to attend all these session. Indeed if i was JYT I would submit resignation immediately 5. He uses his own power wen he doesn’t have such power. : He as individual has all the power to do what one think is correct. He does have power. He has served this country his whole life unlike TT who has done in fact nothing for Bhutan. 6. If he had urgent work he shud inform concerned authority : Should he inform you? ……………means somethin is wrong and that i need to know: Yes something is wrong and the whole world know what is wrong yet you dont know hahahaha what a funny thing it is. Now do you understand it?

analyst
    Participant

Desperate… Please learn some more English grammar

analyst
    Participant

Eagle -eye………. what is JYT guily of? For serving country with dedication? for campaigning 2013 election with out corruption? hahahahah he can never be guilty and Bhutan will never see a man like him. TT will give us bolero now and you dont know what he will take away by collaborating with big companies (will not name)

Lynpo JYT is so much fed up with the politics. He now understands ( opinion only) The word Poly has a synonym MANY and the TICKS meaning the blood suckers. Perhaps he is so depressed with so many blood suckers.

Whatever it be and whenever it be. Please do not suck the nation. We do not want to see Bhutan, my beloved nation go in a DENJONGS way. If the fellow countrymen could read the KAZIs’ AGAINST THE TIDE.

Bhutan, I love you. And let not the politics suck your blood. Long live Bhutan

Terton
    Participant

Having known all the fundamental facts about the 2013 General Election, it’s my humble view that the Second Parliament does not deserve the presence of honorable ex-Lyonchen JYT. He should resigned for good.

myview
    Participant

when everyone, every institutions including our neighbor don’t want him, why should he be around??? Although his supporters may miss him, it will only be good for others to let him resign and perhaps even leave this country for a while. I am sure many organizations around the world will certainly welcome him although we have kicked him out disgracefully after many years of dedicated service to king, country and people. Now, don’t make issue whether he is there or not. let him take rest and get away for sometime so that you all can enjoy the victory!!!!

Waliwali
    Participant

Analyst outer there is a true son or daughter of JYT….if nt he or she might have eaten something from JYT so that he is nw part of JYT

phus
    Participant

Waliwali

Why JYT is not there why he has to be there after all the law of the nation is not concrete. Who would like to serve in such situation.
    You hunger and overambitious people will serve at the cost of dying.

so so
    Participant

waliwali,

We don’t need PDP supporters like you to respect him, he has enough people that respect him. But please don’t deny that PDP won the elections because of unfair means.

equality
    Participant

JYT is enjoying in his SONA at his home..he wont bother what is happening and what wil happen the coountry anymore…lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.