Home / News / Picture story
samdrupjongkhar fire

Picture story

A fire in Samdrupjongkhar town gutted a hardware and electronics shop on June 16 morning. The owner of the hardware shop, Baijnath Gupta, said he lost hardware and electronics items worth Nu 7 million. He said the fire was suspected to have started from an electric short circuit. The shop and the building are both insured with Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan.

Check Also

Lyonpo Loknath Sharma with PHPA officials

Performance agreement signed to complete Punatsangchu projects on time

The economic affairs minister, for the first time, signed performance agreement with project authorities of …

Leave a Reply